Thursday, November 19, 2020
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Friday, November 13, 2020
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Wear a Mask to Protect Yourself and Others
· Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect others in case you’re infected with COVID-19 but don’t have symptoms, and to protect you from breathing in virus particles in the air.
· Wear a mask in public settings when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when it may be difficult for you to stay six feet apart, and in the elevator even if you’re alone: the previous passenger could have been infected.
Wear a mask correctly for maximum protection:
- Do cover your nose as well as your mouth. You don't want unfiltered air with virus particles coming into your nose. And you don't want your breath coming out without filtering it: you could be infected with COVID and accidentally infect others. (You’ll get enough oxygen: Surgeons often wear masks for 8 hours at a stretch while doing delicate work requiring a lot of focus and energy. They don't lack oxygen. )
- Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead.
- Don’t touch the mask, and, if you do, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer to disinfect.
Saturday, November 7, 2020
Nick Reisman: Cuomo counts on Biden to make deal on coronavirus aid (NY State of Politics)
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
CENTRAL PARK GARDENS TENANTS’ ASSOCIATION
COVID has changed our usual Halloween ACTIVITIES.
So no candy and fundraising in the lobby.
BUT we still need money –to keep all tenants informed with tenant handbooks, a website, flyers and more, and to fight the expected “Major Capital Improvement” increase we’re expecting for the rent stabilized tenants.
MAKE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL BY
- Joining or renewing your tenant association membership ($10/apartment each year), and
- Contributing to our Legal Fund ($100 or whatever you can afford).
Make a paper or electronic check payable to
Central Park Gardens Ten. Assoc.
and leave it in a sealed envelope for Joan Browne in Apt. 12F OR have your bank send it to Joan Browne, 50 W. 97th St., Apt. 12F, NY, NY 10025.