Call Gov. Hochul's office. Click here to do it through your computer, or just dial 518-474-8390. You can email her too. Tell her,
Tenants need you to sign S2980, A4047, A6843 and A 3484 to keep more rent stabilized apartments available
- at honest rents
- by landlords known to their tenants, and
- enable more municipalities to decide whether they want the same.
Please sign them as soon as they cross your desk! Thank you.
Join Housing Justice for All, the Coalition to End Apartment Warehousing, Stellar Tenants for Affordable Housing and other groups at a
Rally to Urge Gov. Hochul to Sign the Bills!
- S2980 (Frankensteining, fraud, subst. rehab, succession)
- A4047 (calculate rent overcharges going forward)
- A6843 (landlords must respond to vacancy surveys so municipalities can decide whether to join rent stabilization)
- A3484 (transparency for limited liability corporations)
Wear a Frankenstein costume (or not), and let's urge the Governor to sign those bills when they cross her desk!