Wednesday, January 23, 2013

File a heat complaint!

If it's TOO COLD in your apartment, call 311 - or file a complaint on-line. 

Get a digital thermometer and note the time, the temperature indoors, and the temperature outdoors at that time. 

Then email a member of the executive committee with :
  • your name
  • your apartment number
  • the date of your 311 complaint
  • the TIME of your 311 complaint
  • the reference number of your 311 complaint.
The only way we can get this place warmer (before Spring) is by filing LOTS of complaints and then getting our elected officials involved.