Rent Stabilized tenants: Your rent bill for April should include
- the permanent MCI increase for your apartment based on the number of bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom = $23.01 (retroactive amount for 10 months is $230.10)
- 2 bedrooms = $30.68 (retroactive amount for 10 months is $306.80)
- 3 bedrooms = $38.35 (retroactive amount for 10 months is $383.50).
- AND EITHER
- the full retroactive amount (if you arranged for it with Stellar in advance of this month's rent bill) or
- an installment payment toward the retroactive amount. If you're paying the retroactive amount in installments, your TOTAL BILL INCREASE for the MCI will be 6% of whatever your lease said your rent was for April 2011.