(1) You must pay (just once) the increased security resulting from the MCI's increase for your apartment.
1 bedroom apartment: $23.01
2 bedroom apartment: $30.68
3 bedroom apartment: $38.35.
(2) You must notify DRIE or SCRIE using a form called "Adjustment of Abatement" about the MCI so that the government can pay Stellar the increase.
SCRIE tenants can find the form at http://home2.nyc.gov/html/dof/
You will need to fill in your SCRIE Docket Number.
DRIE tenants can find the form at http://www.nyc.gov/html/dof/html/pdf/drie/drie_adjustment_to_abatement.pdf
You will need to fill in your DRIE Case Number.
- Fill in the form, including your Docket or Case Number. Check "Major Capital Improvement" in the Section II. Sign and date the form in Section 8.
- Attach a copy of the DHCR order granting the MCI to the form.
- Send them together to the address on the form:
NYC Department of Finance
Attn: SCRIE (or if you're on DRIE, write, "Attn. DRIE")
59 Maiden Lane, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10038.
If you do not have a copy of the DHCR order granting the MCI, please contact Sue.