Come to our
GENERAL TENANTS MEETING
this Wednesday, March 16, 2011
8 PM in the Community Room
- Report from the Real Rent Reform Campaign and how you can take action to support
- renewing the rent stabilization law before it expires in 3 months (on June 15, 2011);
- putting into rent stabilization all the market-rate apartments in our building and rolling the rents back to what they were in January 2007 - by repealing vacancy decontrol
- ending "unique or peculiar" increases permanently.
- Major Capital Improvement
- how to calculate it (bring a slip of paper with your actual rent amount - not including electricity - or click on: CALCULATE - not including lease renewal increases.
- can you pay off the retroactive amount all at once? YES: Contact Stellar Management (ask for Francine Schiff's secretary): 212-406-0030. Ask her to include the full retroactive amount in your APRIL rent bill.
- "Unique or Peculiar" case (we keep winning), and what to expect
- Elevators and more building issues.